IfSpace is an educational enrichment center offering hands-on, exciting classes for children of all educational backgrounds.
Students aged 5 and above may enroll in any of our classes for one flat, hourly price, and may choose to add additional Independent Time to round out their day. Preschoolers will love our Tinker Tots program, with many different schedule options available! If you’re just getting started or looking for more academic support, our reasonably-priced Microschool program may be perfect for you. Our exploration-based, student-led, hands-on, project-driven university-style environment is the soul of IfSpace, and you’ll experience it no matter which option you choose!
Features You (and your kids!) Will Love
- Project-Based, Hands-On Learning Environment
- Homeschool and After-School Classes Available
- Classes, Clubs and Activities for Kids 3 to 18
- University-Style Scheduling; No ‘Required’ Classes
- ‘Quiet Room’ With Workspace and Wi-Fi for Parents (May Also Drop Off!)
- Independent Time Avavailable Between Classes
- Electronics, Sewing, Art, and Craft Materials Available To Explore
- Vibrant School Community – A Place for Parents and Kids to Belong
- Homeschool Consulting Services Available
- STEAM Classes and Activities: We have all kinds of great gadgets for you to tinker with! Join one of our five FIRST Robotics teams, program a robot with Raspberry Pi, or explore the Engineering disciplines through the Engineering is Elementary line of projects!
- Oh, the Humanities!: We bring literature and history to life with memorable projects and exciting group activities, including our 2017-18 student-created living Ancient History museums!
- Arts, Crafts, and Sewing: We offer several art and craft classes, as well as sewing instruction and studio time!
- Upper Level Math and Science Support: High school science and engineering classes as well as math tutoring classes are available!
- Challenging Discussion Groups: Junior High and High School students will enjoy our project and discussion-based classes that tackle real-world issues like immigration, racial tensions, US foreign aid, and the troubles in the Middle East.
To join us in Tinker Tots, your preschooler must be at least 3 years old and have completely accomplished toilet learning. We have classes available morning and afternoon throughout the week!
- Play-Based Learning Environment
- Fun, Messy, Hands-On Play
- Encouraging, Respectful Teachers
- No Time Spent Pushing Developmentally Inappropriate Skills
- Parents May Stay or Drop Off
- Very Small Class Sizes
- More Info